Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How it feels to soar

http://ocean.otr.usm.edu/~w302011/EagleLogo.jpg
As a transfer student, I have experienced several emotions all at once. There is the excitement of a new adventure, the fear of the unknown, and the apprehension of "can I really do this".

I have to say, though, I have been very impressed with my experience thus far. From the first day forward, everyone I've encountered on campus has been nothing but friendly and helpful. The faculty and staff go out of their way to make sure you are receiving the education necessary to make it in the "real world" and are prepared to answer any and all questions to get you where you need to go. I am always greeted with smiles or hellos as I walk across campus. My classes are very challenging, but I can't even describe the feeling of satisfaction and confidence that comes from rising to meet them.

USM has been a wonderful fit for me. I can't imagine choosing a better school. I look forward to becoming even more involved in the future.

http://www.usm.edu/

No comments:

Post a Comment