Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Wind Beneath My Wings

I'd like to use this post to give a heart-felt "thank you" to the faculty and staff of USM. Their patience, dedication, and passion have inspired me beyond measure.

This semester, I attempted 18 hours in the LIS program. To be completely honest, when I first saw the syllabi for some of these courses, there is only one word to describe the feeling: overwhelmed. However, week to week, I am able to complete assignments and thus far, have achieved more than I ever dreamed I was capable. I'd like to thank my teachers for pushing me beyond the limits I had apparently set for myself. You encourage me to try harder and help me to strive for goals I never thought I would reach. The education you offer is exceptional; I have been able to apply my learnings in my chosen career to provide better service. The confidence you inspire is priceless.

http://www.usm.edu/


 
http://schools.bsd405.org/highland/homepage/images/teacher_apple.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment